Join me for a cross genre April Write-a-thon. This relaxed, fun, month long online workshop will encourage you to create something every day, and is suitable for all levels and any creative writing genre, including poetry, fiction and creative non fiction. You’ll get a writing prompt delivered to your inbox every single day of April along with a weekly resources list of online magazines, great writing blogs, interesting articles and videos to keep you motivated. It’s going to be fun!
- Go to PayPal and make a payment of £10 to firstname.lastname@example.org please add a note containing the email address you wish the course prompts to come to. Please do let me know if paypal isn’t an option for you and we’ll sort something out.
- I will send a brief welcome letter to that address to make sure the address works, this will also contain a link to the closed Facebook group, so don’t panic if you can’t find it on facebook.
- Request to join the Facebook group. If you can’t find it, or there are any problems, drop me a line at email@example.com and we’ll get it all sorted out before the April starts.
- That’s it. It should be quite straight forward, but again, let me know if you have any questions or are experiencing any problems and I’ll endeavour to get it all started.
- Everything will arrive via email.
Spaces are limited so please book as early as possible.